Today, the announcement for Employment Processing Resources (EPR) Jobs 2023 was made through the Daily Express Newspaper. This recruitment specifically targets individuals residing in Gilgit Baltistan, and hence, we have named this opportunity “EPR Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023 | Apply through www.epr.org.pk”.
According to the vacancy notice, EPR is seeking applications from residents of Gilgit Baltistan, both men and women, for their latest recruitment drive. Detailed information can also be found on the EPR’s official website at www.epr.org.pk/career.
EPR is currently hiring Registration Officers and Assistant Registration Officers. Candidates hailing from Astore, Diamer, Ghanche, Ghizer, Gilgit, Hunza, Kharmung, Nagar, Shigar, and Skardu are eligible to apply.
Interested individuals with Intermediate, Graduation, and Master’s Degree qualifications are encouraged to apply for these vacancies. Over 200 positions are available. Further information can be found in the advertisement.
Table of Contents
About Employment Processing Resources:
Employment processing plays a pivotal role in the recruitment and hiring process for organizations of all sizes. It encompasses various tasks and procedures that ensure the smooth and efficient transition of job applicants into valued employees. From initial job applications to onboarding, employment processing resources are essential for maintaining an organized and effective recruitment workflow.
|Posted on:||7th May 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||May 25, 2023|
|Company:||Employment Processing Recource – EPR|
- Assistant Registration Officers
- Registration Officers
How To Apply For Employment Processing Resource Jobs 2023?
- The application form for prospective candidates can be obtain online from the EPR website at www.epr.org.pk/career. Alternatively, candidates can submit their applications by post, which should be sent to the Head Office of Employment Processing Resource at Plot No. 101, F Ten Center, Islamabad. (Applications can also be submitted through one source.)
- The selection of candidates will be based on a test and interview, the details of which will be communicated through SMS.
- Please note that candidates will not be provided with any Traveling Expenses (TA/DA).
- Once the contract is signed, successful candidates from the interview will be assigned duties on behalf of the institution in their respective district tehsils.
- It is important to submit applications before the deadline as applications received after the due date will not be processed.
- The last date to apply online for Employment Processing Resource (EPR) Jobs is May 25, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for EPR Jobs Application:
- How can You obtain the application form for EPR Jobs? The application form can be obtain from the EPR website at www.epr.org.pk/career. You can find the form on the website and obtain it for further processing.
- Can You submit my application by post? Yes, you can submit your application by post. Please send your application to the Head Office of Employment Processing Resource at Plot No. 101, F Ten Center, Islamabad. Alternatively, applications can also be submitted through one source.
- How will you be informed about the test and interview? The details regarding the test and interview will be communicated to you through SMS. Please ensure that you provide a valid contact number during the application process.
- Will you be reimbursed for travel expenses (TA/DA)? No, candidates will not be provided with any Traveling Expenses (TA/DA) for the selection process or interview.
- What happens after the contract is signed? Once the contract is signed, successful candidates from the interview will be assigned duties on behalf of the institution in their respective district tehsils.
- What is the deadline to apply for EPR Jobs? The last date to apply online for Employment Processing Resource (EPR) Jobs is May 25, 2023. Please ensure that you submit your application before this date.